Unique Opportunity-Stadium Naming Rights
- Wednesday, 21 December 2016
The City of Vincent, in partnership with East Perth Football Club and Subiaco Football Club, is proud to offer the naming rights for Leederville Oval. A unique opportunity exists to take advantage of this exclusive sponsorship position. The City and Clubs are seeking your support to provide annual sponsorship in the vicinity of $100,000 - $150,000.
Your Investment in this sponsorship arrangement guarantees exposure to the value of $200,000 – is that all? How was that calculated?
Your signage will be seen by thousands of people over the duration of the sponsorship period as they visit the grounds and watch state league WAFL football on television and during other events. The Television, primarily Channel 7 and 7-mate, and radio stations broadcasting football will also be using the Naming Right Proposal on a regular basis, promoting your name. Approximately 50,000 people visit Leederville Oval each year not only to watch football but also to be involved in various community and sporting events.
The benefits of being associated with Western Australian football have been proven over the years. Many companies and corporations have used sport to establish brand awareness and forge bonds with their target markets.
Benefits to a Sponsor - A Unique Opportunity
Leederville Oval is a high profile facility and as such will gain significant and ongoing publicity.
It will provide a unique opportunity for progressive and community minded sponsors.
· Improved product awareness, increased sales and market shares;
· Introduction of new services to the market;
· Corporate or service positioning and enhanced public image;
· Community recognition and greater appeal to customers; and
· Media (TV, Radio, and print) coverage and promotional opportunities.
Other tangible benefits may include:
· Naming rights and signage;
· Promotional, merchandising and networking rights;
· Ceremonial involvement (eg photographic opportunities, mention in official speeches, promotional opportunities); and
· Publicity and advertising opportunities.
Naming Rights - Key Features
The sale of Naming Rights for Leederville Oval will encompass the following;
1. the right to name Leederville Oval or the ground scoreboard (as both);
2. the right to place signage on Leederville Oval buildings and gates and also other
locations (subject to Council approval);
3. responsibility for the provision and maintenance of all signage;
4. the rights and entitlements to a 6-person corporate open box for each WAFL game and other event held at Leederville Oval;
5. three complementary car parking bays at Leederville Oval for events;
6. complementary use of the function rooms at Leederville Oval grandstand for promotions (subject to availability);
7. logo recognition - all advertising and promotion to include the naming rights logo;
8. promotions - to be entitled to distribute flyers at WAFL games and events to promote the proposed tenderer's products and services;
9. promotional services using EPFC and SFC players (subject to Clubs' prior approval); and
10. use of the tenderer's names during announcements, for pre and post-game events and in media releases.
Obtaining relevant documents:
The City of Vincent uses 'Tenderlink' to advertise tenders, request for quotes, expressions of interest and other purchasing requirements to the market and to manage the procurement process through to contract award stage.
You have the option of obtaining documents electronically via Tenderlink or by submitting the request via the online form. Please click the link below to obtain the relevant documents.